Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Meet Piper

Bonjour, everyone! I'm not French, but I speak a few words. My name's Piper Louise Lefevre. I prefer Piper, obviously. But Louise is acceptable when I get tired of Piper. I'm 13 years old and a native of Canada. I love warm weather, which feeds my addiction to shorts and flip flops. So the South is a pretty good place to set up camp.

I hate it when the weather dips below 50, so I'm pretty disappointed when I have to put on layers. So, naturally, I flock to the beaches in the summer. But that's when I'm not watching Shark Week.

I love sharks, and everything about them. I might put a random fact after the end of every post after this one. But that's if you're lucky.

Most of the time, I never stop talking. So I never give the silent treatment. Sometimes people enjoy that, so I'll give them the "Talk till your ears bleed" treatment. It never fails me, and I don't plan on letting it.

I have a taste for expensive things, and the better quality, the more I'll enjoy it. So yes, I consider myself to be spoiled.
I love movies, music, and reading. My favorite book series is the "Winnie Years" by Lauren Myracle. It's amazing. I'm Winnie. (Which is also my nickname, if I may add. :D) I also love Facebook, though I don't have a personal one. I mostly mooch off my friend's Facebook.

I love Raising Hope, a show on Fox. I think the baby's adorable! I think Bones and Glee are genius. I love Emily Deschanel! Which makes me want to be a forensic anthropologist when I grow up.

Well, I have to go. I'll break out the camera soon. But for now:

Tiger sharks are the garbage cans of the sea.

- Winnie/Piper/Louise Lefevre

3 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower and my doll and i love bones!!!
    ---Elena <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piper! (That seems to be a popular name.)

    Welcome to blogging. We're following you now and look forward to reading more!

    Good thing you moved from Canada; you'd hate the cold. ;-)

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging .. cannot wait to see what you post for us to read ..

    ReplyDelete